YOU HAVE TO BAKE THEM FOR CHRISTMAS ! THEY ARE DIVINE!
To be honest with you , it was my first time baking them and it worked really well ! Well except decorating, I failed this time, maybe next time.
The recipe it is absolutely easy (even for me ), not a healthy one but for Christmas you can treat yourself for a bit ! Also it is a great idea for Christmas presents ! (more about it in my next blog)
- 125G. butter
- 3tbsp black treacle
- 150g. organic coconut sugar
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 1tsp ground ginger
- 1tsp ground cloves
- 1tsp baking soda
- 375g. all-purpose flour
- Place the butter,sugar,black treacle and all the spices in the saucepan – heat until melts.
- Mix flour with the baking soda.
- Mix all together ,whisk until you get a soft dough .
- Wrap the dough into cling film and keep in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
- On the floured surface roll dough out thin , cut -using cookie cutters.
- Bake for around 10 minutes.
- Let them to cool down, then decorate , or leave them plain, as I did.
By the way , this full jar of cookies was empty in two days ! Yes, guilty 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this blog!